Friday, October 21, 2011

Mega Haul and HAPPY BLOG-IVERSARY to me!

On Monday, Maria from the blog "The Girl with the Rainbow Hands" tipped off Polish-aholics that Walgreens.com had 50% off Wet n Wild polishes, plus she gave us a code for another 20% off, plus free shipping over $25.  The deal lasts through 10/22, so comment below if you want more info!


So, I went over to take a look.....and Tuesday I bought TWENTY-FIVE bottles of Wet n Wild Fast Dry and Shine polishes!  I ordered 10 Fast Dry at $1.00 each and 15 Shine for $0.50 each!  How can a girl (and a polish-aholic) pass up a deal like this?!


And according to UPS, my first MEGA HAUL should arrive today!  EEK!  I even dreamed about nail polish last night....not even kidding!  As soon as it gets here, I'll post pics, and hopefully after adding them to my stash, some stash pics, too!


Who's excited?
This girl!
It's like Christmas in the middle of October!


Or a Birthday - or BLOG-IVERSARY!
TODAY is my One Year BLOG-IVERSARY!
My very first blog post here was on October 21, 2010.
Wow - what a year it's been!
And I get 25 new polishes today!
HAPPY BLOG-IVERSARY TO ME!


Maybe I'll have to host a give-away to celebrate with YOU!



Happy One Year Blogiversary
No Junk Nail!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! I saw Maria and thought "look another girl with my name", but you meant me!

    I can't wait to see the haul, but even more, happy blogiversary! That's really an accomplishment, in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful blog thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete