Sunday, October 30, 2011

Itsy-Bitsy Spider Nails

Full Disclosure #1:  I am not a fan of Halloween.  I don't do scary.  At all.  
Full Disclosure #2:  I am not a fan of Arachnids.  I don't do spiders.  At all.
Now that we have that out of the way, I did Spider Nails!
(and this morning, at the church where I work, there was a HUGE one near my office!!  I think I "conjured" it with these nails!  Wait a minute...I think I'll try bags of money next to see if I can "conjure" those.....LOL)


Polishes used:  Sally Hansen Double Duty basecoat, Wet n Wild Blue Moon, Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame, Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love, Pumpkin Polish GLOW-IN-THE-DARK, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri TopCoat, Kiss Nail Art Striping in white and black, Pure Ice Crimson (hourglass on spider), Pure Ice Creme' Wild Thing (spider's eyes)


(Shade)

(Full Sunlight)

The webs all glow-in the dark!  And the background behind the spider, too!!  It looks SO COOL, but my camera doesn't take very good glow-shots.  :(  



On my right hand, I skipped the white and painted the glow-in-the dark right on the blue.  Looks pretty spider-web-y, but doesn't glow as brightly as the white.


No comments:

Post a Comment