Thursday, October 13, 2011

Facets of Fuchsia - My First Polish Swap

In the world of polish-aholics and polish bloggers, we sometimes swap polish.  I have something you want, you have something I want, so we swap.  A while back, I noticed my local Wal-Mart had a few bottles of Hard Candy Beetle in stock and I had heard people talking about it in Polish-aholics Anonymous on Facebook.  So I grabbed the last three bottles from the store and asked PAA if anyone was interested in a swap.  Elizedge from "Nailpolish is My Crack" offered to swap me for Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, another polish PAA's been talking about.  I was stoked!  So we swapped....and here is the GORGEOUS Facets of Fuchsia.....




Pardon me for a moment while I interrupt myself to mention two key people in my life who I already KNOW will have strong feelings about this polish - my dad and my best friend:
Dad:  Ewwww!  Purple!  Rock Chalk!
Best Friend:  Wahoo!  Purple!  Go State!



back to the photos...
Here's how she arrived all the way from Florida - safe and sound!

Direct Sunlight....a bit washed-out

Near sunset - great lighting, if I do say so myself.
(And it's my blog...so I WILL say so myself. lol)

And THIS has to be my favorite picture of Facets of Fuchsia!
You can really see the depth of the little fuchsia flecks and octagonal glitter.
Btw, this is three coats.  The polish is a beautiful gelly-black base that is pretty thick going on and takes quite a while to dry, but so worth the time to get this......

I can't wait to try my Matte-ly in Love over the top of this....coming soon!
You may have noticed that this is my right hand, which doesn't make appearances very often.  Facets of Fuchsia is on my right hand because my left hand is still rocking THESE "Breast Cancer Awareness Pink" (from Monday) which you can see more of here.  Or you can go visit my first nail art post ever, which was "Pink Nails for Breast Cancer Awareness".


1 comment:

  1. ahhhh you must be a Kansan!!! Go state!!! Love purple and this is one of my own fave polishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete