Saturday, October 29, 2011

October Acquisitions

Hi, my name is Aly, and I'm a Polish Addict.

In the month of October alone, 
I have acquired 32 new bottles of fingernail polish.  

Revlon Facets of Fuchsia and Hard Candy Beetle
I actually bought an extra Beetle and swapped with a gal in FLORIDA to get the Facets of  Fuchsia.  You can read more about that in this blog post.  AND....Beetle will be part of my Giveaway coming soon!!

And then there was that Walgreens online Mega-Haul (read about that here)
Teal or No Teal, Sage in the City, The Gold & The Beautiful, Teal of Fortune, Silvivor, 9.0.2.1.Orange, Blue Wants to Be A Millionaire, The Wonder Yellows, and Ebony Hates Chris

Hallucinate, French White Creme, Metallica, Rain Check, Eggplant Frost, Black Creme, Blue Moon, Bijou Blue, and Caribbean Frost

Lavender Pearlescent, Lady Luck, Frosted Fuchsia, Jezebel, Burgundy Frost, Mauve Frost, and Casting Call


Weekend Shopping trip to "the city"
Claire's un-named teal crackle and glow-in-the-dark
Both were used in this post.


And then I won the Hello, Polish Giveaway
visit that blog here
Revlon Starry Pink and a Glow-in-the-Dark pumpkin

okay...I'm an addict!  :D




1 comment: