Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day and beginning of Spring Challenge

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I've been AWOL, and I apologize.  I'm hoping the Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge will help me get back in the swing of things!  To start the challenge, here are now one, but TWO Valentine's Day mani's!!  

Hearts Two Ways - Dotted and Dashed!

Dotted.....
 (with a rose given to me by my lovely husband!!!)


 and Dashed.....



I think my personal favorite is the "Dashed" version.  I started with Orly Bonder, then French tips using Cover Girl White Nite and Revlon French Manicure Pro in French Lingerie.  After a coat of Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat, the hearts are made with Pure Ice Flirt Alert and Essie Fishnet Stockings.  

Here's the upcoming manicure designs for the Spring Challenge:


2 comments: