Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crayons - Back to School Nails

Tomorrow is the big day......my little one goes to Kindergarten!!


In honor of the momentous occasion, here are CRAYONS!







I started with a coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat.  For each crayon, I painted a straight line across the tip then colored in to the tip.  Then, using a dotting tool (or toothpick), I painted the tip of the crayon.  Then I mixed a blob of the crayon color with Boundless Color White Night and used a small brush to paint the "wrapper" part of the crayon.  Then I used a dotting tool to add the black circle label.  I finished up by outlining with a needle-tipped Sharpie marker.  I topped them all off with more Sally Hansen Double Duty.


The colors I used are:
Left Pinkie - Pure Ice Splash
Left Ring - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Emerald City
Left Middle - Pure Ice Hot Tamale
Left Index - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away
Left Thumb - New York Color Fifth Avenue
Right Thumb - Pure Ice Celestial
Right Index - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green with Envy
Right Middle - Pure Ice No Means No
Right Ring - Excuse Me
Right Pinkie - Crimson


To everyone going back to school - good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment