Friday, August 19, 2011

Summery Tips

Here's a REALLY simple design I'm sporting right now.  I love it and I'm anxious to try other color combinations.  I've had several compliments on these since they are simple and showcase just how LONG my nails are right now!  Yes, they ARE my real nails.  They're getting to that annoyingly long phase so they may get a trim really soon....so enjoy this long nail art!


(SORRY for the poor photo quality!  I used my cell phone again. 
 I promise I'll have better photos for the next design!!)


I started this design by painting two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green with Envy on the white tips of my nails.  Then I added two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear The Real Teal over the top.  Took a long time for these to be completely dry and set, but so worth it.  Simple, but I like 'em!  Hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment