Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fancy Pendant

This was a fun one!  And classy, too, if I do say so myself!
I bought this really neat fancy pendant and earrings last weekend and wanted to try to make my nails match the design.  




First, here's a picture of the necklace and earrings I was trying to match:


I think the nail art the design turned out to look quite a bit like the pendant.  They're classy, fancy, and fun!  And here they are!



A few other views:

 This is the sweater I wore with them.

I started with a base coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Emerald City, then added a coat of Marine Scene on top of it to make the green-blue backdrop.  Then I added the silver which was done with Kiss Nail Art Paint.  I finished the design with dots of Sally Hansen Marine Scene.  Topped it all off with top coat to smooth things out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment