Monday, November 7, 2011

Everlasting Mani - Crackle over Beetle

I've had Hard Candy Beetle on my nails for a few days and I'm still loving it.  I didn't want to take it off just yet....so I added to it....CRACKLE!


(Sorry for the yellow-y indoor lighting.)
(It was dumping buckets outside when I was taking these pictures!)



I LOVE how different the Beetle looks in these two photos (above and below)!
Beetle changed colors every time I moved!
Purple up there and Green down there!
And in this one (below) you can see how Beetle looks green at the base of the nail but purple at the tips....just because of the lighting angle!


You can see Beetle here before I added Claire's Teal Crackle,
and GO HERE to enter to win Beetle and others in my Giveaway!!

2 comments:

  1. hy!!
    I love the name of the blog! =D

    Following
    Kiss
    Bárbara
    http://betty-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and I love it! You have so beautiful nails! I'm jealous!

    xoxo
    Josianne http://watermelon-n-diamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete