Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Red Ripe Strawberries

Have you ever read "The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear?"  If not, you can have it read to you on YouTube here.  It's super-cute and it's one of our family's favorites!  The illustrations are just adorable!  My favorite is the strawberry in "disguise."


Today's nail art is Red Ripe Strawberries!  Enjoy!!





To make the Red Ripe Strawberries, I started with a single coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Cherry Red, then added a thin single coat of Pure Ice Splash on top.  It made for a beautiful color!  The pictures don't even do it justice.  Then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Emerald City and a really thin brush to make the leaves.  The seeds were made Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out and my smallest embossing/dotting tool.


I'm hoping the warmer weather means I'll get to enjoy some real Red Ripe Strawberries soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment