Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

I needed a REALLY quick nail art design and this one had been floating around in my head for a while.  Spring has sprung....on my fingernails!!




I started with a single coat of Pure Ice Splash Blue (which dried really quickly!).  Then I used a thin brush to do the stems and leaves with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Emerald City.  I used a sponge to add New York Color Fifth Avenue for the dirt.  For the flower petals I used: (thumbs) Pure Ice Splash Pink, (index) Pure Ice Celestial, (middle) Pure Ice Crimson, (ring) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Purple Potion, (pinkies) Pure Ice Hot Tamale.  The centers of the flowers are Pure Ice Excuse Me.  

From start to dry, this one took probably 15-20 minutes tops.  Quick, cute.  What more could you want?  

No comments:

Post a Comment