Friday, May 27, 2011

Monarch Wings

I've had this one on my radar for a while now, and finally gave it a go!  I looked at several designs online from several blogs I watch, and decided to try it for myself.  Everyone does theirs slightly different, so I sketched it out to figure out just how I wanted to do it.  Then I practiced painting them on paper using my polishes to see if it would actually work the way I had in mind.  And I am ecstatic to share with you that I LOVE THESE NAILS!  




I started with a single coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed.  Then, I painted over the top of that with Pure Ice Hot Tamale.  I LOVE the color that resulted from that layering!  To paint eh black lines I used Kiss Nail Art Paint in black and the dots were done with Kiss Nail Art Paint in white.  I hope you ENJOY these as much as I do!  Let me know if you try them for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment