Saturday, September 10, 2011

Java!

After I made a table runner with this fabric......
I KNEW I had to do nail art like it!




So I pulled out the polishes and a NEW toy - Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love!  
Here's the finished nails then I'll back up to talk about the Matte top coat.




Just for kicks, here are pix before and after I added the matte top coat:




















Okay, enough pictures.  :D


Here's the list of polishes I used:
3 coats of NYC East Village
topped with Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Gun Metal
NYC Sidewalkers
NYC Canal Street
NYC Bryant Park
NYC Fifth Avenue
Sally Hansen Green with Envy
Pure Ice Celestial
and topped it all with Matte-ly in Love

2 comments:

  1. I get inspired by patterns too! Glad I'm not the only one! :) This turned out really cute, I love the matte finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You're really good at nail art!

    ReplyDelete