Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hartzy-Schwartzy

This nail art could be called "Hartzy-Schwartzy" 
OR
"How to Cover Up Problems In Your Base-Coat"

"Hartzy-Schwwartzy" sounded better, don't you think?
First the pictures, then I'll explain the alternate title...



Obviously, I didn't hide all the problems, but this Nail Art design covered up most of them!

Here's what I did:
I applied my two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink in the morning as I was getting ready.  Then, in the process of getting my daughter and I out the door in the negative degree temperature, I nicked, bumped, and gashed a few places.  Not to mention the fact that I couldn't wear gloves - not a good idea!  Then later in the day, I did put gloves on and managed to mess up another one!  I was a little frustrated until I thought up this idea - to add hearts in different colors and patterns to cover up the problems!  I used the Kiss Nail Paint that I used in the "It's All In The Family" Nail Art a few weeks ago to add hearts as needed to cover up the nicks, bumps, gashes, and other imperfections.  You'll have to add this to your arsenal of things to do when you mess up your own base coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment