Oh my they turned out cute!!
Santa's Crew of eight tiny reindeer
(Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen)
plus Rudolph and Santa himself!
And here they are!
These were pretty easy for all the cuteness in the end!
Here' s a close-up of the reindeer (which look just like Rudolph, but with back noses):
Here’s a quick how to:
1) I started with two coats of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Emerald City. If I had it to do again, I’d use a much lighter color…like a blue.
3) Using a smaller embossing tool, I added triangular ears with the same bark brown.
4) With New York Color Bryant Park, a lighter brown, and my smallest embossing tool, I added three-pronged antlers and little lines to highlight the inside of the ears.
5) Next, I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails White on and a mid-sized embossing tool to make the white parts of the eyes. I put them close together on purpose for extra cuteness.
6) The little black dots were done with Sally Hansen Black Out.
7) Using Black Out and that largest embossing tool, I made big black noses.
8) and then using the smallest embossing tool, I made the smiles on the sides.
To make a Rudolph:
7a) Using White and the largest embossing tool for the nose
7b) Then I used Sally Hansen Cherry Red and that largest embossing tool to make the red nose on top of the white
7c) Made the nose look "lit" by adding a small line of white on the top right.
And the Santa close-up:
He was actually pretty easy too!
1) I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails White On and my largest embossing tool to make the entire shape with white...yes, the whole thing, beard, head, hat and all with white.
2) Using Sally Hansen Cherry Red, I painted the red hat on top of the white I had just painted.
3) With New York Color Bryan Park, I painted a rounded rectangle for the face.
4) Made eyes like the Reindeer steps 5 & 6
5) I used CG Boundless Color Pink Taffy to make two dots for rosy cheeks
6) Cherry Red for the nose
7) Sally Hansen black-out for the mouth.
Then top everything off with two coats of Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat!
Merry Christmas to all....and to all a Good Night!